Saturday, June 4, 2011

Ben and Addyson's pics!

A couple of weeks ago I had Professional Pictures taken of Ben and Addyson. They were Ben's "1 Year" pictures which were taken at about 15 months! Oh well- I think that's how it goes these days! I used Missy Saunders and I was really happy with the way the pics turned out. I love that she takes so many pictures and takes so much time with us!! I also think she has really great pricing which makes it a no brainer to do pictures!

Here is a link and the password to see the pictures if you want!

http://missysaunders.instaproofs.com

Password: Dwinell

There is a slideshow link on the far right to see them all in slideshow view without having to manually click through each one. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those are precious, they tured out so good!

Whitney O'Neal said...

They are SO good. How will you ever choose? I'd have to order them all. You have beautiful kids.

ChelseaSalomone said...

These are awesome! I cannot get over Ben's little outfit!! (The one with the blue jacket) OH. MY. GOSH. Love the close up of Addy too!

Tammy said...

Love the pictures of your beautiful kids! They turned out great!