We got our entire house painted last week and whew! What a week it was! Ben started at Vanessa's house for the first time, we were out of our house for 6 nights because of paint fumes and then I left Monday morning for Miami. We had a busy week! I am actually in Miami right now sitting on my balcony over looking the ocean updating my blog. Not too shabby! Here are some before pictures of our house. Everything was the same color:
+100.jpg)
+019.jpg)
powder bath
+016.jpg)
I had already taken down the pictures and such so it looks REALLY bare!
+007.jpg)
Again, very bare walls!
+008.jpg)
And a picture of Ben for good measure!! He loves to sit outside in his exersaucer while we work in the flower beds, etc. I miss my rolly polly baby! And Addyson too! :)
+012.jpg)
The "after" pics! We painted the kitchen and breakfast room the same color. I love how paint makes everything pop!
+052.jpg)
The view from the breakfast room
+054.jpg)
Dining room. We did texture, paint and a glaze over the paint. I love the color!
+055.jpg)
More of the dining room
+056.jpg)
Ryan's office
+060.jpg)
+062.jpg)
View from Ryan's office looking out into the rest of the house
+063.jpg)
Powder bath- this is the same color as the dining room without the texture and glaze. It makes it look different but still blends very well! As Ryan said- we don't want our house to look like a crayon box with different colors in every room!
+064.jpg)
+065.jpg)
Our room
+066.jpg)
Our bathroom- we textured in here as well
+067.jpg)
+068.jpg)
Entry way
+071.jpg)
More of Ryan's office- a little out of order but that's okay!
+072.jpg)
We are happy with the way it turned out! We also got all of the trim in the entire house repainted. It looks great with a fresh coat of white paint on all of that- makes such a difference!
7 comments:
It looks so good. Really warms up the home.
It looks great Lisa, I love the colors you chose!
What a beautiful house! Great paint colors!
looks amazing! are you still in miami? email me at nicolewinston21@gmail.com if you are and maybe we can meet up!
Wow! I love it! Its looks wonderful!
It really turned out great! I love how the "clay" color looks on the wall.
It looks great! I can't wait to see it in person. Will you send me the contact info for the painter when you get a chance?
Thanks!
Post a Comment