Sunday, May 9, 2010

Weekend pics

Friday night we had Kyle, Brandie, Karson and Kallie over for pizza and to play. It was so nice outside and we ate dinner out on the back porch and the girls all played. It was fun!
Brandie and Ben
Kallie and Addyson


Saturday night we went over to Nana's for dinner to celebrate her Mother's Day. When we pulled up Nana's neighbor, Jonathan, was playing basketball outside. I think Addyson has a secret crush on him because she always gets all smiley around him. So cute! We pulled up and Addyson wanted to go over there and see him. I happened to be bringing my camera inside so I snapped a quick pic of them!

Unfortunately that was the only picture I took last night. We get over there and get so busy doing this and that, I forgot I had brought my camera inside! Oh well- maybe next time!

1 comment:

ChelseaSalomone said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! ADDYSON looks SOOOOOO old in that picture. AIGH!!!