Saturday Ryan played in a golf tournament. I got up and took the kiddos to the donut shop. Addyson loves to go there- she thinks it is very special when she gets to go! She got so excited at her chocolate donut with sprinkles! A lady in line was laughing because she said she could see the pure excitement in Addyson's eyes when I pulled the donut out of the bag. Both of the kids got baths on Saturday. Ben had a major blow-out, so that prompted his scrub down and then Addyson wanted to play in the bath also. That killed about an hour's time for both of them! Addyson likes to help give Ben a bath (and yes, she is in full princess attire!) If you zoo in on the pic it looks like Ben is waiting to punch her or something! Sunday, May 2, 2010
Pics from the weekend!
We had a prett low key weekend but it was nice! Ben is loving his bouncy seat that I got him. He likes to just sit and stare at this black and white panda bear!
Saturday Ryan played in a golf tournament. I got up and took the kiddos to the donut shop. Addyson loves to go there- she thinks it is very special when she gets to go! She got so excited at her chocolate donut with sprinkles! A lady in line was laughing because she said she could see the pure excitement in Addyson's eyes when I pulled the donut out of the bag. Both of the kids got baths on Saturday. Ben had a major blow-out, so that prompted his scrub down and then Addyson wanted to play in the bath also. That killed about an hour's time for both of them! Addyson likes to help give Ben a bath (and yes, she is in full princess attire!) If you zoo in on the pic it looks like Ben is waiting to punch her or something!
Saturday Ryan played in a golf tournament. I got up and took the kiddos to the donut shop. Addyson loves to go there- she thinks it is very special when she gets to go! She got so excited at her chocolate donut with sprinkles! A lady in line was laughing because she said she could see the pure excitement in Addyson's eyes when I pulled the donut out of the bag. Both of the kids got baths on Saturday. Ben had a major blow-out, so that prompted his scrub down and then Addyson wanted to play in the bath also. That killed about an hour's time for both of them! Addyson likes to help give Ben a bath (and yes, she is in full princess attire!) If you zoo in on the pic it looks like Ben is waiting to punch her or something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
That sounds like such a fun weekend!! I really miss you guys. Ben is growing so much, and I think Addy's hair is getting darker. It looks that way in the pictures anyway. May is ridiculous for us- we have something every weekend but maybe we can come out one Sunday afternoon or early evening.
Messy hair like moms...haha! That is too funny, I personally think the messy look is pretty cute.
Post a Comment