The other night (Monday) after all of the rain passed through Addyson wanted to ride her bike for a little while. So, here she is (fairy wings and all...)+117.jpg)
Then as she was riding around, Ryan found this on our driveway........
Yes, this appears to be a crawfish. Random I told you! I guess he escaped from Louisiana! Isn't that where crawfish are from?? Maybe they are migrating to Mansfield...+114.jpg)
Addyson has been wanting to wear this super cute tu-tu from Aunt Brittany. I didn't have a shirt that looked good with it so yesterday at Target I found this white tank top with some sparkelies on it and wa-la! She was very excited to wear this today!
+123.jpg)
+125.jpg)
+132.jpg)
And lastly, Addyson has built/constructed a "hole" in our room. This is her little area that she has built out of a boppy, a snuggle nest, some pack and play parts, blankies and of course stuffed animals. She often resorts to her "hole" (as she calls it) and goes and lays down. Hmmm... again, random I told you! I promise she has her own room and her own bed!
Here she is pretending to be sleeping... :) +136.jpg)
And then tonight after I put Addyson down for bed I was going to go out on our back porch to swing on my wooden swing with Ben for a little while. He loves being outside on the swing and so I thought this was a good idea.
This was until I opened the back door and I was hit in the face with a lovely pot smell. It was so strong- someone was definitely smokin it up! Chelsea, I think this happened one time when you and Nick came over. Do you remember? So back inside I went!
That's all the randomness I have for now!
2 comments:
It's the snake & the crawfish smoking pot. LOVE LOVE LOVE the tutu. Will you put that at the very top of my pile? :) Cant wait to see you guys this weekend!!
I had to come back one more time and look at these pictures. I really do miss Addy & Ben.
Post a Comment