Today has been one of those days where I didn't have a lot on the agenda. Ryan asked what I had going on today and I said, hmm, well I need to cut up some strawberries and umm, I think that's about all I had on my list! I love it! So, I've just been taking it easy, playing with Ben and getting some pics! He loves to lay on him tummy and he is trying so hard to roll over! He is also trying to scoot, but I'm sure that will be a while!
2 comments:
So cute...he already looks so different than when I saw just a couple of weeks ago!!!
Good for you to not have anything to do except hang out with your little guy! I feel like he has changed since last week. Let me know if you want to walk tomorrow.
Post a Comment