Thursday, February 11, 2010

SNOW!

Here are our snow pics from today! Addyson loved playing out in the snow until her "toes started burning" as she put it and then she was ready to come inside! Here is our little snow bunny all bundled up!Daddy and Addy started in on a snowman!




Across the street searching for "arms"

One of mommy's scarves...
Putting on the hat! And the eyes and mouth are spray paint. It's all we could come up with....
The carrot nose....
And wa-la! He's done!!
Our house in the snow! I am so thankful for our warm house on days like this. Just somewhere covered and warm to step in to when it gets too cold outside. Not everyone has this luxury.

My footprint- showing how deep the snow is. I think we have about 7 or 8 inches out here!
Attempting to make snow angels!

One last pic of Frosty! We'll check on him in the morning!

Oh yea, and here I am- the photographer. I'm looking REAL cute here- no make up, toboggan, A&M sweatshirt on my 36 week preggo belly! Nice!

On that note, I hope I don't go into labor tonight. The roads would be really hard to drive on and I just hope I can hold on for a few more days at least! I stopped my meds yesterday and I have had contractions here and there, but nothing too crazy yet!

3 comments:

Justin and Allison said...

Your snowman is amazing. Yes, we are so lucky to have warm homes.

Jennifer said...

Looks like you all had fun today! I love the first picture of Addyson, so cute. Baby Ben will be here before you know it, hopefully he will hold out a couple more weeks for you.

ChelseaSalomone said...

What a fun day! That first picture makes me REALLY miss Fern!