WHOA! That is great! Blake had big saggy cheeks when she got older. We always got lots of comments out in public about it. He is going to be adorable!!
I can't see it! :( I am so sad. I have enlarged it and turned my head every which way.
I love those little cheeks! Can't wait to give them a squeeze!
I can't see them! Our sonographer with Morgan always commented on her big cheeks too! He is going to be just perfect!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WHOA! That is great! Blake had big saggy cheeks when she got older. We always got lots of comments out in public about it. He is going to be adorable!!
I can't see it! :( I am so sad. I have enlarged it and turned my head every which way.
I love those little cheeks! Can't wait to give them a squeeze!
I can't see them! Our sonographer with Morgan always commented on her big cheeks too! He is going to be just perfect!
Post a Comment