Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ben is here!

Update:

Thought I posted this last Thursday..... guess I was a little loopy and I did something wrong! More details and pics to come!




More details to come soon (or later- whenever I get to it!!) but Ben was born at 1:27 this morning. I was having contractions last night and just decided to play it safe and go get checked. Sure enough I got to the hospital and I was dilated to a 3 and my contractions were about a minute to a minute and a half apart. A C-section later and Ben is here!!! He is 8 lbs 11 oz, 20 inches and just perfect as can be! He has hair and looks like a little old man and he does have some cheeks on him!! Pictures to come soon!

8 comments:

Kelsey said...

Yeah! Congratulations :)

ChelseaSalomone said...

He is perfect and we are all so happy he he is here and healthy!

lisaburgess27 said...

Congratulations Lisa!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

David and Robin Engelson said...

CONGRATS!!! Enjoy your new baby boy!! I can't wait to see pics!

Jennifer said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures!

Jenny Jones said...

Congratulations! Saw Chelsea's pictures, he is so cute!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!!

Mindi Cook said...

Congrats Lisa, Ryan and Addyson!!! Can't wait to meet Ben. :)