I went in to the doctor today for my 37 1/2 week appt. I was so excited- I was just sure that lots of progress had been made! Well, not so much! I am still dialated to a one- ugg! I thought for sure I would be at least a 2 by now. Again, not so much! I think I am just getting impatient because I have been in the "any day now" mode for a while! I do like the anticipation of all of this, so I really am trying to enjoy it! It's looking more and more though like a March 5th baby! That is my scheduled 39 week C-Section- but I never really thought I would make it that far. That is only 10 days from now, so we'll see. It may happen! I also had a sonogram today and everything looked good there as well. He is in perfect position (not that it matters for a C-section) and heart, fluid, everything looked good! His estimated weight was 6 lbs 13 oz, although my Doctor still feels like he is bigger than that. There is a pound to a pound and a half margin for sonograms, so you never know. As the sonographer put it- he is 5 lbs of baby and 2 lbs of cheeks! He has the chubbiest little cheeks and you could definitely see them on the sono. I wish I could upload the pic- I'll try that later. It's so cute! I can't wait to just pinch those little cheeks!! Speaking of chubby cheeks :) - here is a picture of me at 37 1/2 weeks!

Belly pic!

And of course, my sweet little Addyson with her Anaconda snake!

Friday night we had Kyle, Brandie, Karson and Kallie over for dinner and to play. Addyson and Kallie dressed up (of course) and had so much fun together! It was nice because they completely entertained themselves the whole time and we could just visit with Kyle and Brandie. Kallie is a year older than Addyson, but they have a great time together!


The rest of last weekend was spent entertaining Addyson. Ryan got her donuts on Saturday morning and then we took her to the movies again. The Princess and the Frog is playing at the dollar movies now and she was so excited to go. She made it through the whole movie this time and had lots of fun with mommy and daddy! We came home and put her down for a nap- got up at 5:15, freshened up and then met LeeAnn, Stewart and Hallie at Chuck E. Cheese. The line was out the door and there was a 2 hour wait to get inside- no thanks! So, we loaded up and drove down to Peter Piper Pizza in Burleson which is basically the same thing. The girls had a blast eating pizza and playing games. Fun night! Sunday we went to church and just hung out around the house the rest of the day.
3 comments:
That second picture of you is SO good. You look amazing!! I can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks. Although I still say he'll look like a little mini Addy with a crew cut. He'll come right out with a crew cut.
I am happy that baby boy is looking good. I can't wait to squeeze and kiss on those little chipmunk cheeks. I think he might have gotten those from his Daddy :) I can't wait to meet the little guy. I wish you had more progress made because I am anxious to meet the little man, but glad that he is healthy and comfy in Mama's tummy for just a little bit longer. Hang in there...once he's here, there is no putting him back:)
I can't believe we are at the end either! I'm so ready too...I can't imagine being in your situation thinking it's any day and you're only 1cm! I have my appt on Friday...excited to get an update! I was 3cm with Paige at 37 weeks so we'll see. Keep the updates coming!!
Post a Comment