My tummy measurment actually went down this week. Last time I measured 37 cm and this time I measured 35 cm. She said this is very normal and it means that he is moving down and a lot of times measurments of the tummy in the 30+ weeks are not all that accurate.
She felt around and guessed that he was probably about 7 lbs. She scheduled me for a sono for next week to do a more accurate weight check. So, I go in next Tuesday for a sono and another check!
5 comments:
Okay, you didn't say anything overly exciting or new in this post, but I got SO excited reading it!!! I am seriously so excited for Ben to come! I can't wait to see him. Did you call that photographer today?
I can't wait to meet the little bundle of love. Soooo excited! Keep your little piggies up for a few more days so we can enjoy him the minute he comes.
Love ya,
B
yay! i am so excited for you guys!
So exciting!!!
Your doctor, Dr. Cornwall, actually delivered Taylor. She rushed up to the hospital and the only clean scrubs she had were XL. Ha! She said she looked like a bum.
Post a Comment