Friday, May 29, 2009

Crazy Eights

Okay, so I have been tagged twice now, (Once from Jeni and once from Jen) so I thought I had better do this! Here it goes!

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1) Addyson's swim lessons this summer- she loves the water!
2)Being home with Addyson all summer and just playing!
3)Parker Rae's 3rd Birthday party tomorrow
4)Me and Ryan's 6 year anniversary in a couple of weeks
5)4th of July Party at our house this year- we had great fireworks out here last year!
6)Colorado trip at the end of July
7)Having another baby! (No, I'm not preggo!!)
8)Starting Boot Camp workouts this Sunday!! Hmm, am I really looking forward to this one??

8 Things I did yesterday:
1) Drove to Denton to go to UNT and train an astronomy professor on some software!
2)Saw Grams - she watched Addyson for me! Thanks Grams!
3)Laundry
4)Went to HomeGoods and bought a pretty frame for our new family pic
5)More Laundry (we just got back from vacation)
6)Went over to Nana and Pops house for dinner and play time!
7)Read blogs
8)Went to bed at 10:45

8 Things I wish I could do:
1)Sing! (Addyson thinks I'm a good singer......for now!)
2)Have a house cleaner all the time
3)Have a pool for this summer- maybe some day!
4)See my grandma (mom's mom) and show her Addyson (she died 10 years ago)
5)Go back to the beach with Addyson and Ryan- we had so much fun!
6)Cook (Ryan cooks at our house!)
7)Want to work-out every day
8)Be a morning person

8 Shows I watch:
1)The Hills
2)The Bachelorette/Bachelor
3)The 10 o'clock news every night
4)The Today show when I can
5)Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Barney, Calliou, Tiger and Poo
6)Jay Leno (sad this is ending)
7)American Idol
8)Wheel of Fortune :)

8 People I Tag:
1)Jennifer
2)Brittany
3)Chelsea
4)Kim
5)Tiffany
6)Lisa Burgess
7)Elizabeth
8)Whitney

Alright, you are tagged, have fun!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved reading your "crazy eights!" I choked on my blueberry muffin when I read the pregnant one (until I saw the "someday" part).