Wednesday, May 6, 2009

2 1/2 years old!

Where does the time go?? Addyson Tate is 2 1/2 years old today! She is so big and just makes us laugh every day- I love it!! I went back and started looking at some old pictures today and it brought back some really great memories of my chunky little rolly polly baby. Here are some pics when she was 6 months old:
So serious in this one....

I posted this one because I just LOVE those rolls! She was a little chunk and oh so cute!!


5 comments:

ChelseaSalomone said...

Cough: Time for another one: Cough, Cough

ChelseaSalomone said...

She was and still is SO, SO cute!!!

Paige said...

She is really beautiful!

Brittany said...

I love my Addy Tate! That was so fun to see those pics again. Let's get this party started on round 2! Ahem, no pressure!

lisaburgess27 said...

She's so precious! I can't believe she's already 2 1/2!!! It goes by way too fast :)