Addyson made an appearance towards the end of the shower. Ryan took her to the zoo that morning and then out to lunch. They had a fun Addy and Daddy day! Addyson, below, wanted to wear Mimi's jacket for a little while.
Some flowers in the living room for the shower.
The mantle with some cute little outfits for Clayton!
The food table- this was before all of the food was added. We did a brunch with breakfast casserole, coffee cake, a yummy fruit salad, and pigs in a blanket. We had orange creme mimosas (recipe compliments of Chelsea!) and these were a big hit. So yummy! And of course, we had cake, which I did not get a picture of, but it was super cute!


3 comments:
so cute! jenn looks great!!!!
I LOVE the new picture in your header!! She is so cute! And yes I got her message- I put it on speaker and Nick and I listened to it like 3 times. We were cracking up, especially at how she says "CHEY-LS"
We need to all get together soon.
LOL! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that you will soon drive a mini van. If I were you, I'd go ahead and just cash in all your chips- buy the family sticker and request a really ugly color. Powder blue or mauve or something. But you're right- "free car" would definitely qualify as an exception.
I'm so sad we missed you guys last night. I am SO bored. I really want to come visit Addy, but I'm scared to in case I have Nick's germs... I think he has the flu. Poor guy!
Post a Comment