Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Meal Website

I am not a very good grocery shopper. This has always been something I struggle with! I'll go to the store and come home with nothing to make for dinner- but I spent $75! Last week Ryan found this website called Meal Time Makeover. The web address is www.mealtimemakeover.com

You pay $15 for 3 months and every week you get on the website and you have 5 meals (you can sign up for 5 or 7 per week ) that are relatively easy to make AND they follow the weight watcher point system, so they are healthy! So the website gives you the recipe and it also gives you a grocery list (organized by section of the grocery store) of everything you need for those meals. It was so easy! We printed off the list and we had everything we needed for 5 yummy meals. Here were the meals for this last week so you can get an idea: Chicken Spaghetti and salad, White BBQ Chicken with Green Beans and Potatoes, Twice Stuffed Chicken Potatoes and a Banana Dessert, Southwestern Quiche and Blueberry Muffins, and Baked Fish and Coleslaw. All of the ingredients are basic things so you don't need weird, expensive ingredients for these meals.

So far I like it- but its only our first week to use it!!

2 comments:

Paige said...

That sounds awesome! I am about to go check it out.

The Clarks said...

I'll have to try that...I'm about to have to revisit that ol' weight watchers point system again soon to get off this baby weight. Thanks for the tip!