Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Ben-isms

This morning we had Ben's meet the teacher at his pre-school.  He has been really looking forward to this because when we drop of Addyson every day he, of course, wants to go to school too!  Today was the big day where we got to go and drop off supplies and meet his teachers and see his room, etc. 

Ben is really in to dressing himself lately and of course today was no exception.  The problem is/was is that I let him dress himself sometimes depending on where we are going/what we are doing.  This posed a problem today as I was like, NO you are NOT wearing that!  :)  This is outfit number 1.  Size 24 month pants that look like capris, a 2 year old baseball tank and Addyson's winter hat.  Umm no.  Not going to happen. 


 I turned around for 2 seconds (probably to text the pic to my mom!) and he had transformed the outfit into this.  Umm no.  Again No.  Not wearing this.   He was so proud of it and it took him running from me several times to unwind the scarf from his neck, but I was able to pry it off of him.  :) 

 We settled on this one.  Shorts, I let him keep the tank top on and tennis shoes.  I got him 2 new pairs of Nike's this week and they are so cute.  He told me (after I made him change clothes) that he was going to put his new tennis shoes on so that he could run really far away from me.  Ha!  :)  Stubborn little thing! 
Oh yes, and this is the best "pose" I could get.  He was being ornery! 
 We got to preschool and Mr. Outgoing got a little shy.  They took his picture for the name wall and I was holding his hand.  :)  I had a feeling he might do this.  However, I am only thinking he will do this for the first week or so.  Then, he should settle right in!  (I hope!)

He wasn't being very cooperative with pictures I wanted to take of him at school either.  Here is one....
I guess if he can't see me, then maybe I can't take his pic? 

And then one laying down on the rug ;) 
 The meet the teacher was cute.  They had a little scavenger hunt to do and his class is called "Friendly Frogs".  Perfect for Ben!  I hope he loves preschool and learns a lot this year as well!  My baby is getting so big! 

His teachers seemed very nice.  They are older, which I think is great.  The teachers both have grown kids and they seem very sweet and loving and just what you would want a preschool teacher to be! 

Hopefully I can get some good pics on the first day of school! 

No comments: