Monday, April 29, 2013

Ben's Christmas List

Ben is already making his Christmas list for next year!  Ha!  When ever he sees something that he wants, he says, "Can I ask Santa for that?"  :)  I always say, "Sure buddy!!" Of course you can! 

Here is what has made the list so far:

1.  Number one item by far is a TRUMPET.  He is really "in" to music these days and seems quite enthralled with trumpets.  He walks around pretend playing his trumpet.  Very cute!  We'll see if he is still in to this come next December
2.  A Harmonica.  This is for me to play while he plays the trumpet.  He really wants to ask Santa for one of these and then give it to me.  So sweet!
3.  Wooden boards that he can cut with a saw.  Yep!  This is what he is asking for! 

Love this little boy!

Also, I forgot one other funny story from my last post that I meant to include.  Ben frequently talks to himself in the mirror or he will go in the bathroom and shut the door and have conversations with his imaginary friends.  SOOO cute to listen in and hear what all he says.  So back when he was still in his crib (about a month ago) I went to get him up from his nap because I could hear him talking.  I walked in and smelled a dirty diaper.  He has been really good about going # 2 in the potty so I said, "Ben, why did you do that"  (I mean half way joking- not mad at him at all, but just asking).  He looked at me and shrugged his head to one side and got a little smirk on his face and he said, "That kid in the mirror told me to do it."  Hmmmmmm.  I said, "Really? Well what did that kid say?"  Ben: "He said Poop!!  And so I did!" (very matter of factly!)  Me:  laughed out loud.  Well, I guess that's a pretty good reason to poop in your pants.  The kid in the mirror yelled, Poop!

He is so funny!  :) 

No comments: