Each day in the afternoon after I drop Addyson off at school me and Ben have a good hour to hour and a half where we just get to play! It is so fun!! Here are some pics of what we have been up to the last week or so!
By far the number one game is hide and seek. He could play this for HOURS and he hides in the exact same spot every time! So cute! He also wants me to say the EXACT same thing (tone and everything) each time. :) He hides in the purple bin and I have to say, Hmmmm, where is Ben?? Not where did Ben go or I can't find Ben. No. It must be, Hmmmm, where is Ben? Ha! If I say it wrong, he throws the lid off and corrects me and we have to start over. I have learned my lesson!!
| The little hider in action! |
A close second, or maybe it is the favorite now that I think about it, is "Ben has to go do some works". He gets all dressed up in his "working" clothes and goes outside. This week it was 20 degrees each day and he was out there like it was 80! BRRRRRR! He does not mind the cold, that's for sure! He gets all of his tools out and works in the yard. Loves every second of it!
Last week we ventured out to the children's museum one day for JOHO story time. We have seen her a few times and she tells the most animated story you could ever imagine! The kids love her! Addyson actually volunteered for a part earlier in the story, but I did not get my phone out fast enough for a pic. I was ready when Ben decided he wanted to volunteer. Well, he volunteered for half of the story. About half way through, they had to find another "kitten who lost its mitten" because Ben decided he was done with all of that!
Out of order, but here is another, "works" picture. He is making very loud chain saw noises and trying to cut the tree down! Good luck!! I'm taking the picture from up on the deck!
And another.... you can see all of his tools laid out and the big dirt patch. He has lots of fun with that!
On days when I can contain him inside, we play grocery store with the new shopping cart. As you can see here, we may have been being a little wild with the shopping cart. Who knows!
Playing outside with part of a construction hat, his weed eater and tool box. What else does a boy need?? :)
For Christmas Ben got one of the wooden bikes that has no pedals and you learn to ride a bike that way. Supposedly, he'll never need training wheels if he gets the hang of this thing. They go and stop with their feet. Pretty cool idea! We've only been out with it once because it has been so cold! Don't mind the Barbie helmet......I could not find his!!
![]() |
| Trying to wink! ;) |








2 comments:
He is adorable!! BANILLA! LOL! Man three sounds like a fun age. I know he keeps you busy but he's so funny!
Silly question Lisa, but what color is your paint in the kitchen. We are painting ours and I LOVE it. Hope you are doing well by the way. You making a visit down here anytime soon?
Post a Comment