Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas 2011

Better late than never on this post, right?!?  We had a WONDERFUL Christmas this year with so many gatherings with family and friends.  Truly a lot to be thankful for!  A few weeks before Christmas (on Ryan's birthday to be exact!) we got the news that Ryan got a promotion with his company and we would be moving to Kansas City, Kansas.  WOW!  Huge transition for us, but exciting at the same time.  All of that deserves another post of its own, but I mentioned that here because it really made all of our events with family and friends that much more special this year, knowing that next year will be a little different.  Having said that though, next year will be good kind of different because when we do come in town it will be 24 hours a day of Ryan, Lisa, Addyson and Ben so get ready for that!!!  :)  


Addyson wanted to have big carrots for all the reindeer, so that is what we did!  And one little cookie for Santa!

Addyson with all her loot!

Ben with his new tractor.  Ryan was probably more excited about this than anyone!  Ben loves Daddy's "big" John Deere and so we had to get him one of his own.  He loves it!! 



A Christmas favorite- the Happy Napper!!  She watches way too much TV! 

Ryan surprised me with my "stay-at-home-mom" purse!  Loved it!!!  Hands free while I'm out with the kids!
During the present opening, Ben wandered off to sissy's room and found a random marker!  Poor baby was not happy when I took it away from him! 
Ben just HAD to try out his new tractor! 

Addyson't big present this year was a Kindle Fire which she loves!  (And so do mommy and daddy- those things are cool!)

More posts to come of Christmas with the Dwinell's and Foushee's! 

1 comment:

ChelseaSalomone said...

I love Ben's tractor and the post before this. Not gonna lie, I also love your "stay at home mom" purse. I may need me one of those. Just saying' =)