Thursday, August 11, 2011

A few random summer pics!

Okay, okay, so I haven't been the best summer blogger. Not sure why, but I've just been busy. Could it be the 4 1/2 year old an 17 month old that are constantly running around? Probably not, but just a good excuse! ;) Here are a few pics from the last few months (I am still going to do a post on our 4th of July party and our trip to California....stay tuned!)


Ben feeding PaPa some french fries. Yum Yum!

My little Addy bear!


Little Dipper! Ben has a new found love for dipping his food into something.....anything! Here it was sour cream ranch dip and everything on his tray! He is still the best little eater!



This picture just cracks me up. It is Ben saying "Cheeeeeeseeee" for the camera! I laugh every time I look at it!


Another of Ben's new found loves....the broom and dust pan. He goes and points and "talks" at the pantry door and then I open it, he goes in and gets the broom and dust pan. He'll carry it around pretending to clean. Love this little boy!


He figured out how to do this the other night in the bath and he kept doing it. So funny!

Addy finished her 4th year of swim lessons. The first couple of days were a little rough (she didn't want to do what the teacher asked her to do, she just wanted to do flips in the water...Quite frustrating for me as I didn't know what to do about it.) She evenutally came around and did great. She is quite the little swimmer! Although quite independent!

Dwinell family at Joe's Crab Shack celebrating Miss Kiley Paige!

4 of the cutest kiddos I know! Look at those blondies!

Ben snuggling with Daddy. He had quite the grip on him!

Addyson and the Longhorn in the Stockyards around Father's Day

Another of Ben with Daddy. He sure LOVES his daddy! It's very cute!

Ryan and his babies at Cooper's BBQ in the stockyards for Father's day. I know....I never did a Father's Day post! Oooooops! We love you Ryan!


No comments: