It's that time of year again! Where exactly does the time go? Each year I say I will be more on top of getting my Christmas cards out and here it is, December 9th and I still don't have mine out the door! I did go to the Shutterfly website to pick out a card and they have some super cute ones! They have so many designs to choose from- oh where to start!
We just had family pictures made Thanksgiving weekend and are just now getting those back.....we had a group of 26 people from Ryan's family do a group pic. It actually turned out really good considering we had 26 of us and 8 of those were kids! Fun times!! It turned out to be a beautiful day and everything went as well as could be expected! No one was sick, screaming or refusing to get their picture taken which is all we could ask for!
Now, on to the Shutterfly site! So many choices- I like cards with a lot of pictures! It was easy to filter down that I wanted a 5 X 7 card, 5 pictures, etc. Just fill in the info and wa-la- it was done! Now off to get them mailed!
If you want to do your card at Shutterfly, it was super easy! Just go to www.shutterfly.com and you can look through all of the different designs! Have fun!!
1 comment:
I used Shutterfly this year too. Still waiting on them to come in the mail. Looking forward to seeing you tonight...and tomorrow!
Post a Comment