Monday, August 23, 2010

Weekend pics!

We had a fun weekend! Friday night we had Brooks, Bosten, Parker, Brittany, Dustin, Nana, Pops and Grams all over for dinner and fun playing on the water slide. We had a great time and the kids had fun playing on the slide! Here's Addyson with her ice cream face... :)
Tan little Parker with her ice cream!
The crew sitting outside- it's actually pretty nice on the side of our house. It's all shaded and there was a nice breeze!



Saturday Britt called and asked if Addyson could come to the pool with the kids. I said SURE! Addy loves her cousins so much and she loves to swim, so this was a day in paradise for her! Thanks Dust and Britt for inviting her! I was able to spend lots of fun time with Ben. I dressed him up for some outside pics. He loves to be outside!
You can see his two bottom teeth in this picture!
Smiling at daddy!

Again, smiling at daddy! Since I have been back from Miami, Ben sure likes his daddy!

2 comments:

ChelseaSalomone said...

Ben is SOOO cute! I cannot believe how much he has grown since we saw him last.

Tammy said...

Cute pictures. I would love to meet up when you have time. We need to get the kids together.