Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hmmmm....

I finally got my camera working. Or I guess I should say Ryan got it working! Not sure what the problem was but there is a small possibility that it could have been user error! I took a few pictures of Ben while he was being smiley yesterday. Then I found some pictures of Addyson at 8 weeks. Can't decide if I think they look alike...



I did notice that Addyson in the picture above is kind of rashy on her face and Ben has the same thing right now. Addyson also was not smiling at 8 weeks - she was not a happy camper at that point! Ben slept through the night again last night- yea!!! He fell asleep around 8 and at 9:30 I tried to get him up to eat. I had pumped so I gave him a bottle (this seems easier at night when I want to make sure he gets 4 oz). He evenutally took the whole bottle (after about 45 min!) but stayed alseep the whole time. He didn't wake up until 7:20 this morning! Yea!!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I think they look alike. Glad to hear that Ben slept through the night again. Such a good boy!!

Jessica said...

That's awesome that he is sleeping through the night! I hope he keeps it up for you. I am ready for those nights even though it's not too bad right now. Your little man is a cutie.