Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ben's newborn pics

We had Ben's newborn pictures taken a few weeks ago and I got them back this week. A friend of mine, Jamie Truman of Tru Photography, took the pictures at our house. She is very talented at photography and is just getting her business up and running. Here are a few of Ben. I'm not putting all of my favs up here because I'm still designing the announcement, so you'll just have to wait to see all of them!!





She, of course, took some of Miss Addyson as well!





Hopefully I'll get his announcements done before his first birthday!!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Those are just adorable! I love them. Addy looks gorgeous as always, but these really capture her sweet personality. Ben is just the sweetest little thing....I miss him :(

Paige said...

That last one is so sweet! I wanted a pic just like that of my two, but Blake was too scared of Kylie.

Justin and Allison said...

Those are SO BEAUTIFUL.