We had so much fun last night Trick-or-Treating! I think this is the first year Addyson has really gotten it, so that made it that much more fun! She was a witch, and
nice witch at that! She was very adamant in making sure everyone knew she was a nice witch and not a mean witch! She had fun and loved the idea of going to people's houses to get candy. The first house we went to she did try and go in, not really realizing that you just go to the front door and then leave. She wanted to stop after each house and open the candy, but I kept trying to explain we would just eat it later! We made all of the usual stops, my parent's, nana and pops, Rusty's mom (Gail) and Grandman and Grandpa's house. We then went to our friend Jana and Clint's house for a kid/adult Halloween party. Lots of good treats and cute pics! Here is Addyson, the nice witch:
Addyson, Bosten, Parker and Brooks- they all looked so cute! (BB&P were the toy story characters just in case you couldn't tell!)

Now, here's another story...... Ryan and I had to dress up for the party we went to with Addyson. Parents, kids, everyone had to dress up. I am so bad when it comes to getting a costume, I just don't put forth the effort to get something together. So, Ryan and I were brainstorming on Friday what we could be. I googled pregnant lady couples costumes and came up with the idea below. Now, if you've noticed, I haven't posted many pics of Ryan lately. He's been growing out his hair, so it worked out perfectly for the costume!! We were Tandem truck drivers. I didn't know what "tandem" meant and Ryan explained it is a husband and wife trucking team that trades off driving. Sounds good to me! Ryan threw on a hat and wha-la, he was a trucker! He was so funny- seriously no one recognized him! Thank goodness!! And ha ha- this is a mullett wig we found at the costume store (not really his hair!)! Everyone needs a mullett wig! Right?

My role was to be a trucker with a beer gut sticking out, AKA my precious little unborn baby. I'm sure he'll appreciate this some day!

Scary man and Addyson. Oh wait, that's Ryan again. Yikes!!

Family pic!

Some girls from the party- Jana, Brittany, me, Meredith, Lindsay and Jamie (in front)

2 comments:
OH.MY.GOSH. I DIED when I saw y'alls costumes!!! They are hilarious!!!!!!
Y'alls costumes are SO funny!!
Post a Comment