We had a busy weekend as usual! Friday night we met over at Ryan's parents house and Dustin, Brittany and their kiddos came over. We all went to eat Mexican food and then came back over to Nana and Pop's house to play. It was a fun time! The kids all enjoyed racing in the front yard, being silly and eating ice cream!
Saturday I wasn't feeling 100% and my sweet husband got up and cleaned house, did the yard and went grocery shopping! Thanks honey! That night Chelsea and Nick came over for dinner and dominos. They taught us a new game and it was fun! Of course, the girls won! Ryan made dinner (again- thanks honey!)- chicken and sausage gumbo, bread and fruit salad. It was yummy!
Sunday we got up and went to church and then over to Ryan's parents. Ryan is building a wall-unit/storage furniture piece for a room at their house and he was finishing that up and getting it moved into the room, etc. It looks really nice- there are still a few things to be finished, so I'll post pics when everything is done. Sunday afternoon we came home, all took late naps, had dinner and went to bed. Pretty exciting!
Today I had a Dr. appt at 11 to get my 11 week injection. The nurse found the heartbeat right away and it was 160 bpm, so that was good! I have to go back tomorrow for my official visit with the doctor. It will be my first time to see the Dr. and she'll do the full exam, etc. Fun times!
That's all for now- I'll post pics one of these days!
2 comments:
Jackson was always 160 bpm! :) Glad everything is going well.
So exciting. I just read your previous blog where you announced your pregnancy. Congrats. It was good to see you at church Sunday.
Post a Comment