Thursday, August 13, 2009

Funny sayings

Addyson has been saying such funny little things lately- she always makes me laugh! Today in the car we were going to "Ms. Vanessa's house" and I was saying something about it. Mid sentence she interrupted me and said, "Excuse me mommy, I'm sorry, her name is Mommy Nessa". It was so funny because she said it in a very serious matter-of-fact way.

Addyson is also very interested anytime Ryan or I has a "boo boo". She wants to look at it very carefully and get a treatment for us as soon as possible! Earlier I was looking at my leg because I have razor burn really bad in this one spot. I have a bunch of little red spots and I said, "Look, mommy has a boo-boo"! She looked closely at it and then looked up at me and said, "No, mom, those are just quickels". I said, "What??" She said, "You know, quickels, like those" as she pointed to a few freckles on my leg. I said, "Oh, freckels!" Hee Hee- it was funny!

Okay, when I started this post I thought I had more than 2, but I can't think of any more right this minute!

2 comments:

ChelseaSalomone said...

Oh I LOVE this post!! This was exactly what I needed to read. I miss little Fern. I may be in Arlington for a while on Saturday afternoon, will you guys be around?

The Vicari's said...

I am sure she will say something else hilarious today that will add to these. Addy Tate cracks me up! :)