Friday, January 30, 2009

Last weekend

Here are just a few pictures from the last week. I've been super busy at work, so I haven't had much time to post lately! Addyson loves her ladybug towel! After bath every night she wants to put it on her head and then she wants me to slowly turn her to the mirror and she gets the biggest smile on her face. So cute!
Last Friday night we had a birthday party at Little Gym for Addyson's friend Carter. We had so much fun!

I kept trying to get a really good picture of her, but she gets here and is so busy she won't stop for 2 seconds to smile for mommy! I'm sure I was being super annoying following her around with the camera and saying- "Look at mommy- SMILE!!" It never happened....


Addyson and Hallie playing dress up!




Addyson in her room being cute!

3 comments:

ChelseaSalomone said...

I LOVE the ladybug picture. What a sweet smile! Is her hair getting lighter- it looks so blonde in the last picture.

lisaburgess27 said...

Love it! She is just too precious!!!

Paige said...

no, the dress isn't maternity. I got it at Nordstrom in the juniors section the other day.